Thursday, 18 February 2010

You ask... I Answer.

I have, as I said in the previous blog, had trouble finding something interesting to write about today...

I have had an idea of a way to solve this dilemma....

How about you, all my readers, if you have a question about something going on in the world, whatever the subject, that you are curious about, ask me, and I will spend a couple of days researching the subject and hopefully be able to come back to you with an answer.

I see this as a chance for both myself and hopefully you all to broaden our knowledge base... so we can develop and grow into well informed intellectuals.

So don't hesitate... drop me a line!!!!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Jag skulle gärna vilja veta mer om Nya Zeeland. Yta, invånarantal, industrier, politik - you name it!
Jag vet att det är ett vackert land, men jag vet inget om landet i sig.
:)

The Real Mr Nobody said...

thanks Kf
Working on it... =)

Maria said...

I want to know how much candy/cakes I have to bribe you with to fix up my blog as nicely as you did T´s. And also, is it possible to make changes in the design?

Oh and PS: Flight of the Conchords kick as!! DS