Sunday, 7 February 2010

Two Hot Girls In The Shower...

= every man's dream?

But no I'm not referring to some R rated video that I've recently seen... honest...
I am in fact referring to the YouTube pair and their series of sketches.. which as the title implies are performed in the shower.

Now I am all too well aware that most of you have probably already seen these ladies in action. For us others whom are only now discovering YouTube as a source of entertainment I can recommend them. It is the combination of their script and the physical interaction between the two...( mind out of the gutter now ;-) )
By this I mean ,for example, it's their facial expressions that I find amusing..

you can visit their site ...Here...

I also like a song they have recorded here which plays on the American stereotype. I will state that I am not anti- American... I try my best not to be anti anything.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Ha ha, I like that one! Men jag gillar allt som driver med storebror i väst. Kul att se att du bloggar!

The Real Mr Nobody said...

Thanks.. we'll see how long it lasts.. but for now it's fun :-)