Friday, 5 February 2010

Snow outside Cold inside

Today has not been a particularly good day. By good day I mean effective day. The couch has been my place of choice from the point of stumbling out of bed in the morning to now, when one is starting to contemplate getting organised for bed.

It's cold outside... around -10 and close to meter deep snow. Inside my girlfriend (yes I have one of those) has the flu. Therefore the motivation for going outside has been little to non-existent today. Well not to worry you say... you could spend the day searching and applying for that much needed job. Yeah ...well..um..no.

You then of course ask me.. have I done anything at all today?
Actually yes I have. I have spent all day playing with my favourite thing on my computer, namely a certain photo-editing program. Firefox's latest update provides me with the chance to edit the appearance of my browser with the  new addition of a theme editor Personas. I personally used  a variation to my current desktop picture. Seen here below...


Tomorrow is Saturday... the weekend. Time to take it easy ;-)
I have also been playing with the half tone function resulting in the artwork below...







I am looking forward to the day when I can afford a decent digital camera and then maybe make a more serious effort  of doing something with my artwork. I do currently have an account on  Deviant Art where I publish some of my current efforts of creativity.

No comments: