Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Naughty Bits

Something that has always amazed me is the nicknames which are used when referring to people's "naughty bits"

Take the Swedes and their use of the word "mus" (mouse) which they use when talking about the female naughty bit... Why??? does it squeek?.. is it partial to cheese?

Some analogies I can understand... others... I just don't have the foggiest... Fanny.. what's with that?.. why not Ethel, Victoria?

If there is a Swede out there that could explain to me the origin to the use of "mus" .. I'm all ears... no pun intended.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Ha ha ha, tack för att du fick mig att skratta riktigt gott, det behövdes. Jag tror inte att vi infödda svenskar ens förstår alla ord och hur de får sin innebörd.
Vet du att ett sadelskydd till cykeln även kan kallas musmatta? ;)

The Real Mr Nobody said...

Du är mycket välkommen!.. och nej det visste jag faktiskt inte.