Monday, 8 February 2010

Kiwi music

I have decided to go on a little trip of discovery and I thought I might as well let everyone join me on the ride.

I have decided to explore kiwi music and in the coming weeks I will attempt to acquaint myself with New Zealand bands. I am not going to analyse or judge them in anyway as that is not my goal.. I just want to know what is out there.

The only restrictions being that they are from New Zealand and that I am able to share with you their music in some shape or form.

So here is my second blog in the "series". The first being ...here...

Anyway the artist is known as "Rapture Ruckus" and if you enjoyed the music from the video bellow and would like to learn more about the artist you can visit his MySpace page




And if you are wondering... No I haven't found religion... he was just one of the first artists that came up in my search... and as I said I am not going to analyse or judge.

That being said I would of course welcome any suggestions you might have for groups that you think should be represented/ displayed here and/ or any opinions you might have about the music.

No comments: