Monday, 8 February 2010

A Must Have?

Was reading the NZ Herald and saw how they mentioned something for those of you that have everything else...
The object is available for purchase on Play.com



The details are as follows...

From the legendary Monty Python and the Holy Grail comes this fantastic abusive keychain with 17 sayings from the actual Monty Python crew!!

Abusive sayings include:

Button your lip, you ratbag!
Come on you worm...you miserable little man.
Come at me then...come on, do your worst, you worm.
Death awaits you all! With nasty, big, pointy teeth.
Don't come here with that posh talk you nasty stuck-up twit!
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
I wave my private parts at your aunties.
What is it now, you great pillock?
You dirty double-crossing rat.
You don't frighten us, pig-dogs!
Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person.
I blow my nose at you.
You stupid, birdbrained, flatheaded...
You're a looney.

There are a few more sayings that are apparently too explicit to show
I guess those you will just have to find out for yourself ;)
And it is avaliable for a mere 4.49 euro... sounds like a real bargain.

No comments: