Friday, 12 February 2010

A Cringe..

Our naked bodies lay as if they were one. Her silky smooth legs tightly intertwined in mine.......

Anyway.... much, much, Much, much..(you get the picture) later I had a thought that made me cringe.
"A thought?" you ask... "it must be lonely"
I respond with a "Ha Ha"
Then you wonder "So why did the thought make you cringe?"
To which I answer...

" I cringed because all of a sudden I thought, what if those legs were not silky smooth but instead hairy?

The thought of my legs intertwined with a pair of legs just as hairy as mine... yucky!"

Following this train of thought I then wondered what was so unappealing with hairy legs. The only conclusion I could come to was that I must be some sort of Homophobe.

Hairy legs = man... simple.



Silky smooth legs = women... nice =)

Gee... its at moments like this when one realises that one really is a product of one's upbringing. In many cultures this wouldn't be an issue.

Lets face it... with the temperature being what it is outside it must, at least, be a little warmer to have hairy legs...especially if all you are otherwise wearing is a pair of stockings, not to talk about the time and effort it must take to keep them smooth.

Is it fair for me as a male to expect my partner to shave her legs?

No of course it isn't, she should have the right to choose for herself.

The next obvious question is... What would happen if she decided not to shave her legs?

A question to which at this time I have no answer.

3 comments:

TheréseC said...

Kanske kan vara värt att testa?!? För att se vad som händer... ;)

The Real Mr Nobody said...

Are you sure it's worth the risk?

Hanna said...

Det är inte heller alltid så mysigt med en babian-liknande kropp bredvid sig i form av en man. Män kan också ta bort hår, bl a genom vaxning. Men det utgör nog mer smärta än en man kan uthärda ;P